Logistics Coordinator- Shipping (2023EXC05SP041) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED0 - AED8000 per month|
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- First point of contact for all customers. Handling customers enquiries related with Land & Sea transportation, including but not limited to Customs, Port Authorities, Road Transport Authority, Dubai Trade, JAFZA & Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
- All communications between Company and Customer should funnel through the Logistics Co-Ordinator.
- Subject Matter Expert on import and export processes and documentation.
- Responsible for bulk of V-Motion uploading.
- Able to negotiate rates with various shipping lines and obtain approval from representative for finalization.
- Maintaining daily progress report as required.
- Ensuring Key Performance Indicators set by Management and Customers are met.
- Co-ordinate with Sub Contractors for a smooth operation and flow of process.
- Cross checking of Shipping & Land Transport Documents prior to releasing to all concerned parties.
- Cross checking invoices received from Sub-Contractors and billing to respective Customers.
- Maintaining strong customer relationship and focus.
- Can act as a Trouble-Shooter as and when required, while ensuring Management is aware of decision being made by you in advance.
- Must keep an up to date with the change of Local Rules, Regulations and Procedures.
- Plan and execute transportation and ensure deliveries/pick-up done within agreed time limit from transporters.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures, work instructions and notices are adhered to.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English communication skills including reading, writing and speech.
- Previous experience in Shipping, Forwarding Management or as a Logistical Co-Ordinator (plus 2 - 5 years’ experience).
- Good IT skills including excel, databases, and strong exposure to Internet services and Portals.
- Ability to read and understand all Local Logistical instructions.
- Be able to provide proof of previous employment with good conduct.
- Satisfactory school or college certificates with acceptable grades.
- Have or can obtain a UAE driver’s license.