SAP ABAP Fiori Developer (2020EXC09SP059) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We have an opening for SAP ABAP Developer with one of our client in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Incase if this interest you kindly forward your updated CV.
SAP ABAP Developer to develop custom solutions and/or enhancing existing custom solutions. In this role SAP ABAP Developer will document requirements, develop, deploy and support code to meet business requirements. This position will support the end to end development process from requirement gathering, solution design and architecture, technical spec documentation, issue analysis and trouble shooting.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Day to day SAP production support and trouble-shooting of transaction errors
- Lead new solution requests by working closely with the business to understand requirements
- Lead cross functional teams comprising of business SMEs on new requests to understand current processes and proposing solutions to develop new solutions
- Design and develop solution, unit test and document solutions
- The ABAP Programmer Analyst has strong leadership skills to effectively participate in and facilitate work groups, consisting of various combinations of business users, developers and Business Analysts through project and development activity
- Ability to define and implement process improvements and/or best practices
- Comfortable to research, evaluate and recommend different solution path for business requirements and implement new ideas with ease
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills - ability to work with a diverse team and impart change across functional and business boundaries
· Capable of handling multiple projects
· Analyze functional requirements for ODATA Services (for all CRUD actions) required for the Fiori/SAPUI5 Apps.
· Develop the technical design documents and the technical specifications for the ODATA Services realized in the project.
· Build the required CDS views to maximize the benefit of HANA DB architecture of S/4HANA and convert it into ODATA services.
· Develop the required custom RFCs or BAPIs and convert it into ODATA services whenever applicable.
· Develop the technical design documents and the technical specifications for the SAP Workflow realized in the project.
· Build the SAP Workflow and develop all required objects such as ABAP OO, Tasks, Rules, etc.
· Collaborate with a cross-functional and multi-location implementation team to ensure that work delivered meets business requirements and standards both functionally and technically.
· Troubleshoot poor performance in ODATA Services using Debugger & Performance Trace
· Troubleshoot erroneous agent determination in SAP Workflow
· Conform to development standards and conduct code reviews
· Develop test plans to assure expected performance quality levels meet standards in development efforts.
· Engage professionally with customers when required.
· Work independently and with team to achieve current aims either over a fixed period or a specific piece of project work and should be able to priorities effort on that basis.
· Constant drive to remain current in terms of development skills and principles whilst maintaining the day-to-day operational activities.
Qualifications and experience:
· At least 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP or other ERP implementation/support environment.
· Perform analysis, troubleshooting, and developing effective solutions to business requirements, receiving input from the SAP Business Analysts and Business Users
· Technical hands-on experience in BADIs/BAPI, IDOC/ALE, ALV, SAP Script, Smart Forms, RFC, ABAP objects, Webdynpro, Enhancements, Workflow, reports, interfaces, conversion, LSMW and dialog programs
· Multiple SAP full life-cycle implementations experience
· ABAP development experience in modules SD, MM, FICO HCM, Odata for Fiori Experience in developing in S/4 HANA
· Good communication skills in English.
· Keep abreast with SAP technology advancements and developments and able to understand and utilise new technology.
· Able to apply structured problem-solving skills to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, action plans, impacts and resolution options
· Experience with ABAP/Fiori is a must