Nursery Nurse (2020EXC09SP050) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED5000 - AED6000 per month|
- Must have an awareness and the ability to assess risk and ensure appropriate measures are taken within their practice to minimize risk to both themselves and others.
- Practices infection control policies and has awareness of this in everyday practice.
- Follows guidelines and or policies related to areas of care i.e medication administration.
- Maintains registration. Understands the need for continual professional development through training.
- Understands the need for evidence-based practice and participates/ promotes guidelines and school policies.
- Promotes health. Offers advice to parents on health issues relating to their children.
- Carries out all nursing duties in a competent safe manner.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing
- Must be DHA Certified or DHA Eligibility letter
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience in UAE with any nursery or school
- Must have prior working experience in primary schools/ nurseries.
- Good communication skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge for maintaining records and filling system
Expected Start Date: 13/09/2020