Physiotherapist (LH 0818A TC) Addington, Christchurch, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD50 - NZD50 per hour + Growth Opportunities|
Our client is one of Australia’s lead suppliers of pre-employment medical assessments, workplace hearing tests, workforce drug and alcohol screening, workplace health and safety consulting and return to work services. Now establishing in Auckland and Christchurch they are seeking to further enhance their team with the appointment of a Physiotherapist at their newly established office in Addington.
This organisations focus is to support organisations in developing, delivering and maintaining a culture of proactive health and safety through consultation, compliance and personalised service.
Initially this position is one day a week (4 to 6 hours per day) with the option to add additional shifts based on your availability and their requirements in the near future.
Your role will focus on injury prevention but may also involve providing Physiotherapy for workers with or without a workplace injury that require remedial treatment in order to ensure they are well looked after and fit for work.
Your week will involve:
- Pre-employment and post-injury functional assessments including drug and alcohol screening
- Conducting injured worker assessments and the development of treatment plans
- Delivering remedial treatment and guidance to workers
- Exposure to injury management and a range of musculoskeletal injuries
- At times you may be required to visit work-sites to conduct assessments
- Collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to ensure workers are placed into the most appropriate style of work to ensure their health and wellbeing moving forward.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy Board registered
- Experienced in rehabilitation, clinical or occupational health
- Strong reasoning skills
- Professional communication skills
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Moderate to advanced computer skills
Please apply online via the link and one of our Consultants will be in contact.