Collections Manager (2020EXC09SP051) Qatar
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Recruit, hire, train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed cash inflow goals.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
Jobs Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance
- 5-7 years of experience in credit and collections
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preferred: Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & Billing or coding experience