Client Service Manager- Events (2022EXC05SP028) United Arab Emirates
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
- 2-3 years of experience in client services, sales, or a similar role.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an Events Company
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.