Sales Specialist-Exotic Coffee (2020EXC10SP063) Singapore
- Research, assess and analyze market to source new sales leads.
- Prospect, cold calling and make formal presentations of company pricing, products, and promotions to major coffee customers to gain or expand new business.
- Arrange offering samples, enter sales contracts.
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage inventory and track product quality to coordinate sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Gather market intelligence and stay current with developments and regulations.
- Reach out to B2B customers to generate leads, generate revenues by attracting new customers.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Prepare personalized sales proposals that identify the specific level of partnership with new customers.
- Host coffee tastings with potential new consumers, where applicable lead negotiations that balance best results for both clients and sales goals.
- Provide support to new customers, as needed, through training and other consultation activities.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products, practices, and brand values while engaging with others.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies to grow the business and to increase the client base.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products, handle and resolve customer complaints and disputes.
- Follow-up on customer quotations to close deals.
- Process sales orders and follow up on shipment.
- Provide feedback information to management from what customers are saying or requesting with HR Manager.
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales reports and presentations giving figures on sales and attend weekly sales meeting.
- Identify and report sales opportunities by analyzing market.
- Monitor competitor activity within the marketplace.
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent in sales strategies and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of competency in communication via calls
- Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
- Well organized with innovative problem-solving skills
- Focused, reliable, and able to adhere to deadlines
Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Results orientated, with desire and tenacity to optimize performance
- Negotiation skills
- Superior analytical and financial skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly, succinctly, and honestly in all business-related communications
- Strong initiative, motivation, and self-management skills
- Able to multi-task
- Proficient in computer skills
- Fluent English
- Flexible to work long hours, nights, or weekends
- Willing to travel on short notice worldwide
- Market analysis
- Selling techniques /Customer knowledge
- Budgeting and finance
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience (5-7 ideally) in B2B sales
- Knowledge of specialty coffee (specifically roasting and/or sensory analysis)
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in all aspects of Coffee Industry
- Sales Professional Certificate
- Green Coffee Beans Sales Experience