ECommerce Specialist (2020EXC10SP062) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Own the Amazon store experience for the company’s Middle East (UAE & KSA)
- Continually optimize the existing brand store, product pages and A+ content to drive traffic and sales for existing and new products
- Partner with brand team to develop messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Apply PPC best practices for Amazon Sponsored Product ads
- Set up new product promotions for every new product release
- Execute vine and influencer marketing in partnership with PR team
- Assist product manager with development of product promotion plan
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with marketing and sales leadership
- Partner with digital and brand marketing to develop and execute AMS and AMG advertising strategy
- Regularly refresh content for existing products
- Maintain relationships with Amazon Team
- Work closely with internal departments - Sales, Operations, Brand Marketing, as well as Customer Service for feedback and input.
- Create, track, and reconcile shipments to Amazon Fulfillment Centers
- Monitor, analyze and report on performance metrics, sales, marketing performance, and pricing with a regular frequency to allocate spend to best performers
- Analyze digital sales performance metrics, modifying plans as needed to deliver against targets
- Report ROI analysis, campaign tracking, web stats, pricing reports, competitive analysis, promotion analysis and new SKU checks on a weekly basis.
- 3+ years’ experience on Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central in a MUST
- Working understanding of both AMS and AMG
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience managing and updating the online product catalog, including setting up new products and promotional items and maintaining product and category pages data analysis, performance trends, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; able to make data-based decisions
- Hands-on and very entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable in high-paced startup environments and can manage a lean team to drive results.
- Appreciation and understanding of consumer psychology and its impact on new product adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree