Sales Director- Asset Management (2023EXC11SP093) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED32000 - AED35000 per month + Commission|
Our client, a global technology leader in providing and tailoring energy efficient solutions for sustainable buildings is looking for a passionate SALES DIRECTOR to join their team in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a person with Asset Management experience in the property sector.The Ideal person will be responsible to provide for operational energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings to increase its yield, benefit the owners and tenants.
- Work with the Head of Global Sales and be part of the team in implementing the company’s strategic business plan.
- Identify business opportunities and grow a pipeline.
- Convert the pipeline to orders.
- Meet and exceed targets set for growing the pipeline and orders.
- Networking with the industry.
- Establish an excellent rapport with the team, potential customers and clients.
- Develop close relationships with key accounts to ensure:
- Refined presentation and communication skills with confidence in a board room environment.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the firm's Business, its Market, its Market Proposition, its products and key current and planned initiatives.
- Ensure that the sales & solutions approach is appropriately aligned to the objectives of the business.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will need the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Asset Management is mandatory and some Sales experience is an advantage.
- Track record of delivering outcomes in technology industry is essential.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to grasp financial, technical concepts and selling, strong attention to detail
- Degree in Engineering, Science, Asset Management, finance, marketing or business management will be preferable although not essential.
- Strong communication and customer relationship management skills required.
- Delivering Complex outcomes to increase value to property sector is essential.
- Wide Network already established in top level of Building Property Groups is advantageous.
- A proven ‘self-starter’ capable of operating autonomously with limited support.
- Dynamic individual capable of developing existing business as well as pursuing new opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced international environment, prioritise work under tight deadlinesand pressure and deliver for multiple regions across various time zones
- Computer Skills such as HubSpot or similar CRM, LinkedIn and business networking tools (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)