Love Kids? Drive a School Bus! Weekends Off! (LOVEK09899) Anchorage, Alaska
|Salary:||To be discussed at interview.|
Seeking Safe Drivers that love kids!
** Qualifying criteria has been updated, qualify now to become a School Bus Driver **
Have family time - work Monday through Friday hours with extended breaks and weekends off!
Anchorage & Eagle River
$$$ PAID CDL Training $$$
Regularly Scheduled Classes
Monthly Safety Bonuses Available!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Walk in for an ON-THE-SPOT INTERVIEW
Monday through Friday from 9 am - 3 pm at 10560 Old Seward Highway in Anchorage
Reliant Transportation is seeking School Bus Drivers capable of providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation to Anchorage public school students.
- Must have a current Alaska State driver’s license with at least three (3) years driving experience.
- Must obtain an Alaska State commercial driver’s license (CDL) with CDL "S" (School Bus) endorsement and "P" (Passenger) endorsement through our paid training course (three (3) weeks long).
- Ability to pass a DOT physical (we will provide).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Reliant Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.