I&C Field Fault Notification Coordinator. (03052021) Finland
Under the authority of the commissioning or maintenance manager, the commissioning and/or Maintenance Instrumentation Technician or Engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified:
Branch Commissioning Manager or Maintenance I&C Field Manager
Commissioning and/or Maintenance Field Instrumentation Engineer/Technician
- Calibrate of Conventional Field instrumentation (CFI)
- Perform all kind of troubleshooting/diagnostic related to CFI
- Support all activities related to clarification requests raised by the operation/commissioning teams
- Coordination of topics between Operation, Commissioning and Maintenance teams.
- Validate the test reports of the commissioning program and all report evidences needed after requalification.
- Fluent English required.
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish would be a plus.
- Engineering or Technician degree required in one the following disciplines: Conventional Field Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control (I&C) related to all kind of automates, Control Loop check.
- At least 5 to 10 years’ nuclear/conventional power plant/oil & gas industry experience and especially in commissioning/maintenance instrumentation field activities.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning/maintenance schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Knowledge in cabling diagrams and mechanical flow diagrams (P&ID).
- Basic management experience; ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members (Mechanical and I&C technicians)
- Rigorous in daily work
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Very good knowledge about maintenance/commissioning activities related to Conventional Field instrumentation
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- Experience in system design engineering (especially fluid systems)
- Very good knowledge about commissioning activities related to start-up of PWR.
- Electrical and I&C qualification
- Strong leadership