Help and support Technical Operation Supervisor (NUCLEAR ) (19112020) Finland
The goal of this job is to help and support the NI TOS for the task in link with Work process, blocking process fn process temporary modification process .
The tasks as Help and support NI TOS will be:
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Closure work order, temporary modification fault notification etc after analysis
- Analysis of the boundaries or the blockings before execution of blockings .
- Under the responsibility of the NI TOS , oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment)
- Under the responsibility of NI TOS manage the lineup, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Give the clear picture of all the availability of the systems under the responsibility of NI TOS ( P&Id) .
- On request of NI TOS prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
Needed skills Required:
- Mechanical engineering degree, or experienced technician.
- 5 years’ experience in nuclear power plants
- 5 years’ experience with mechanical work orders and blockings.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical process documentation.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and
support for inventories in the field
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and
- General understanding in electrical technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- Knowledge about PWR, EPR technology
- Working experience in Permit to work offices
- Working in unit in operation PWR
Languages (Level): English (fluent)
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations and/or procedural planning of shutdowns/outages