Senior Civil Works Engineer (15092021) England
Our Client specialises in the Nuclear Sector.
- Receive, analyse and verify the consistency of the input data.
- Produces deliverables for which they are responsible (design hypotheses, methodology and assumption notes; technical specifications; calculation notes).
- Coordinate the work of CAD Designers.
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering design notes, models and drawings.Contribute to the surveillance of the anchorages designed by the equipment suppliers.
- Contribute to CDM reviews, create and maintain the Design Risk Register.
- Liaise with site based engineering teams to facilitate the construction.
- Liaise with subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in civil engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ of relevant experience
- Civil engineering design office experience, particularly in the design of industrial reinforced concrete structures
- Knowledge of and/or experience of civil engineering design contracts in the nuclear sector or other heavily regulated industry (such as oil & gas, rail)
- Project management qualification and/or experience
Microsoft Word/Excel. Knowledge of PDMS (or any 3D design software), Autocad 2D and Tekla and Navisworks software (consultation).