Technical System Diesel Leader (31.05.2021) Finland
The technical diesel leader will be the expert for technical questions and responsible to drive the technical topics up to the end.
- Coordinate and perform the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure the implementation of needed technical solutions and documentation updates. Required task will be mainly design change requests coming from all stakeholders as commissioning, construction, operation staff etc.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (especially interfaces to Procurement / Construction / Commissioning)
- Participation to Field Intervention Team meeting as required
- Implementation of redlines in diesel design documentation
Based on the different existing databases, follow up and reporting of related information
The diesel system leader verifies that above mentioned tasks are well implemented in the project time schedule.
In case of deviation to the expected progress, the leader is entitled to determine action plans, priorities in order to recover a steady situation
General and technical background expected
- Engineer degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or Commissioning or Maintenance).
- Previous Project Technical Manager and Diesel Expert experience preferred
- Ability to coordinate interfaces across organization, company, cultural boundaries.
- Strong skill to lead and coordinate technical topics with interfaces to construction and commissioning, including presenting technical solution to configuration board.
- PWR technology knowledge
- Emergency diesel Generator technology expertise knowledge
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity
- Ability to update electrical design files (as circuti diagrams, data sheets, etc.)
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to detail.
- Advanced English, able to hold a discussion about any subject and write reports.
- French, German and/or Finnish would be good