Controlling Operator Trainee (M/F) - Siemens (BBBH487131) Amadora, Portugal
Kelly Services is recruiting a Controlling Operator Trainee, for our client Siemens S.A., located in Alfragide.
Join their GBS team as Controlling Operator Trainee for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate and help them provide valuable and outstanding business services to their customers! Their Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. They also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
- Record and monitor day-to-day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Perform the month-end and quarter-end closing routines, including but not limited to calculations of accruals, deferrals and real estate taxes;
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate’s accounting principles;
- Support their partners in the preparation of accurate and reliable financial statements;
- Prepare highly automated data reconciliations;
- Create and deliver high quality, consistent and tailor-made reports in which their partners can rely on for effective decision-making processes;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g. SAP Hana, Tableau, Winshuttle) to automate reporting processes and deliver an increased value to their partners;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to their real estate partners;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Fluency in English & Spanish;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
- Ability to work on a different time shift full time or partially (half month from 9AM to 6PM; half month from 2PM to 11PM).
If you are interested in this offer, please submit your updated CV.