OCC Duty Manager - Malta (BBBH12812) Malta
Our client is a world-renowned business aviation charter company. Striving for excellence in everything they do is key to their success, and they work hard to ensure the company attracts the best talent possible. Due to expansion of flight activities, the company are looking for an experienced and motivated OCC Duty Manager to join the team in Malta.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Duty Manager will coordinate between Operations, Dispatch, Client Services, Crew Planning and Maintenance Operations Control. The OCC Duty Manager will be a main decision maker, coordinating between departments to ensure the smooth running of flights, always putting the client first.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Putting the customer first
- Ensuring the IOCC workload is prioritised correctly and balanced
- Responding to daily issues including aircraft technical problems, weather delays, and unforeseen issues
- Coordinating service recoveries with Customer Service, Client Services Managers, and commercial teams
- Overseeing high-profile and demonstration flight
- Giving direction to all functions within the IOCC to ensure the fleet is optimised and operating in the most efficient manner, taking into consideration ferry, maintenance schedules, operational restrictions, and customer preferences.
Required Skills and Experience:
- EASA license Cat B or equivalent qualification and experiences
- A minimum of five years of experience in a maintenance-based aviation position
- Experience with applicable regulations, maintenance methods and aviation safety standards
- Working knowledge and understanding of maintenance operations conducted under EU-OPS and aircraft related technical manuals
- Understanding of manufacturer’s maintenance programs
- Highly flexible with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”