Simulator Instructor AW139 / AW169 (BBBH12077) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Role: AW139 and/or AW169 Pilot
Pay: To be confirmed
Contract: Temporary (1 year renewable)
On behalf of our client, we are currently recruiting AW139 or AW169 FFS Pilots on a contractual basis. As part of the role, you will need to be Permanent or on-call, to instruct at our client’s Philadelphia training center. Our client is a large, multinational aerospace and defense company, and as a frontline representative, a high degree of professionalism, presentation and adaptability will be required.
In addition, you will need:
- A valid type rating on AW139 and/or AW169 Helicopter
- A valid FAA ATPL (H) or Commercial Pilots License + valid instrument rating.
- Instructor Rating CFII with a proven background in helicopter flight instruction.
- Self-employed is needed
- 2500 flight hours on Helicopters of which 1500 shall be on multi-engine Helicopters
- ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency
- Right to work in the US or a valid Green Card
- A limited company with sole trader status
- Based no more than one hour from Philadelphia
- Desired- current or previous experience as a training instructor/evaluator TCI/TCE.
- Desired-EASA ATPL (H) or Commercial Pilots License + valid instrument rating.
Working knowledge of Spanish would be preferred