Cabin Services Operations Manager - Malta (BBBH12196) Malta Island, Malta
Cabin Services Operations Manager – Malta
On behalf of our client, a world-renowned business aviation charter company, we are looking for an accomplished and experienced team leader to join the Cabin Services Department. As a Cabin Services Operations Manager, you will be tasked with performance-managing a large team of international Flight Attendants. Maintaining company standards and ensuring consistency will be key to the role, and you will work closely with HR, Crew Planning, and the Operations department.
- Manage crew performance and develop management systems to assess crew performance
- Deliver 50% of the Cabin Crew Annual Appraisals and Annual Reviews
- Measure individual performance based on company standards and results achieved
- Deliver feedback positively, providing strategies and objectives to optimise and drive individual improvements
- Manage any issues as they arise, providing feedback to crewmembers and Management, ensuring that all actions and outcomes are closely documented
- Provide Flight specific briefs to crewmembers as well as advice and general support
- Work closely with HR, Crew Planning, and Operations to ensure a smooth-running operation
- Excellent cross-departmental communication to ensure a smooth operation. You will work closely with HR, Client Services, Private Dining, Maintenance, FOM’s, IT, and Operations
- Support long term crew planning where required
- Support subsidiary companies to ensure a smooth and consistent operation
- Ensure adherence to safety reports, cabin service memos and company bulletins
- Manage approvals, absence, and sickness
- Provide occasional coverage of the CSM email and phone on a rotational shift basis
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Supervisory experience – gained as an on-board Supervisor with an international airline, Cabin Crew Performance Officer, or Senior Corporate Flight Attendant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (many communications will be via email as well as telephone)
- Excellent IT skills
- Exceptional track record of upholding service standards
- Committed to achieve excellence and driving improvement
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to support positive change
- Efficient, with strong time keeping skills and able to deliver projects in a timely manner
- Malta based, with right to live and work in the E.U.
A comprehensive 2-week service and standards training course will be provided to familiarise you to the company and onboard product. Due to the nature of the role, candidates will need to be permanently based in Malta with right to live and work in the E.U.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”