MRO Administrator (BBBH13010) Hassocks, England
Hassocks, West Sussex
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Our client are a leading aviation service provider specialising in bespoke aircraft components and Support Solutions. Our client works closely with Maintenance and Repair Organisations worldwide and in recent years has grown to become one of the largest stockists of aircraft components in the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and a high volume of business, our client are looking to appoint an MRO Administrator to join the existing Administration Team.
As part of the MRO Team, you will support the administration of aircraft component repairs. Working with approved Suppliers, you will maximise inventory availability and minimise cost, ensuring customer satisfaction, on time delivery, and high service levels are achieved at all times.
• Manage and maintain successful relationships with Suppliers
• Raise repair orders with approved suppliers ensuring procedures are followed
• Process quote approvals
• Expedite and report on all open repairs and sales orders, queries, and customer cost approvals using specialised IT systems
• Ensure excellent customer service is provided & MRO are kept updated on data concerning repair & overhaul requirements
• Ensure repair quotations are performed on company systems and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
• Effective management of emails, ensuring centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
• Produce and present various MRO reports including reports on order status, KPI’s, supplier and customer performance
• Liaise with internal departments
• Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where necessary
• Assist the MRO Team with all tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• Administrative experience in an office environment
• Experience of aircraft components would be desirable but is not essential
• Desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Maintenance Repair & Overhaul component management
• Experience producing reports and data management would be useful
• Organisation and time management skills
• Numerate and accurate with good attention to detail
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-moving and high-pressured environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication, with a professional telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and KPI’s
• Flexibility with working hours
• Ability to travel if required
• Excellent MS Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Experience of Aircraft parts databases such as Quantum highly advantageous
• Other languages would be an advantage but are not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony at Line Up Aviation Recruitment.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”