MRO Executive (BBBH13009) Hassocks, England
MRO Executive – Technical Team
Hassocks, West Sussex
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Our client are a leading aviation service provider specialising in bespoke aircraft components and Support Solutions. Our client works closely with Maintenance and Repair Organisations worldwide and in recent years has grown to become one of the largest stockists of aircraft components in the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and a high volume of business, our client are looking to appoint an MRO Executive to join the existing Technical Team.
Reporting to the MRO Team Leader, you will provide technical support and analysis for in Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul. Under the Direction of the Technical Manager, you will develop technical solutions to meet company requirements.
• Develop technical support to meet internal and external requirements
• Assist MRO Team Leaders, ensuring suppliers meet required quality and reliability standards
• Implement and control technical data and technical library
• Support MRO with technical analysis of supplier MRO quotations
• Undertake component reliability, data, and trend analysis
• Analyse and recommend performance improvements for rogue units
• Work alongside the MRO department on warranty analysis and applicable reporting
• Support the Contract Liaison team with technical analysis, reviews, implementation, and development of customer driven technical policies
• Assist MRO Team Leaders with technical input relating to existing and new projects
• Contribute to MRO departmental development of procedures
• Liaise with MRO Management to develop technical support through business
• Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
• Assist the MRO Team Leader – Technical Team and undertake other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• Educated to A-Level standard. A university degree or equivalent qualification would be beneficial
• A minimum of one years’ experience in an aircraft component, MRO, or a trading environment
• Practical experience in a maintenance and or component repair organisation would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Airline operational restrictions, MEL’s and allowable defects
• Familiarity and understanding of AMM, CMM, MEL and IPC
• Desire to learn in-depth technical knowledge and skills
• An analytical thinker with strong problem-solving ability
• Experience producing and evaluating data and creating reports
• Good negotiation, organisational and time management
• Accurate working with good attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative and perform in a high-pressured and busy environment
• Flexibility and able to travel when required
• Excellent written communication with a professional telephone manner
• An ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of Export and Import procedures and controls
• Excellent PC skills and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
(Experience with Quantum and web-based Aircraft parts databases would be advantageous)
• Other languages would be desirable but are not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony at Line Up Aviation Recruitment.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”