Sales Administrator (BBBH13100) Hassocks, England
Sales Administrator – Administration Team
Hassocks, West Sussex
37.5 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Our client are a leading aviation service provider specialising in bespoke aircraft components and Support Solutions. Our client works closely with Maintenance and Repair Organisations worldwide and in recent years has grown to become one of the largest stockists of aircraft components in the world.
Due to ongoing expansion and a high volume of business, our client are looking to appoint an Sales Administrator to join the existing Administration Team.
As part of the Sales Team, you will assist with trading aircraft component inventory through exchange, loan, or sale. You will develop strong relationships with customers to maximise trading opportunities and increase revenue and profit.
• Maintain high levels of customer service
• Answer incoming calls professionally and direct accordingly
•Source and assist pricing inventory for specific requirements
• Understand different customer profiles and ways of trading
• Provide response times to both Sakes team and customers
• Assist Management, Team Leaders, and Sales Executives
• Assist with AOG/priority/urgent requirements as required.
• Develop and build market knowledge.
• Assist with the late fee process and trace requirements.
• Update company IT system with information as required
• Liaise and coordinate with internal departments as required.
• Carry out general administration tasks set by the sales team.
• Adhere to company processes and procedures.
• Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
• Any other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Previous working experience in an administrative role
• Professional and courteous phone manner
• Excellent problem-solving ability with ability to use initiative and work independently
• Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to work in a busy environment
• Excellent communication skills at all levels verbal and written
• Strong organisation, time management, and administration skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
• Ability to recognise priority requirements and react accordingly.
• Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Anthony Cockburn at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”