Area manager (BBBH4203) Dorset, England
|Salary:||GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Hamptons are currently working with a client that is looking for an area manager to cover Dorset and the surrounding areas. Our clients are expanding and need someone with experience to help ensure the young people and children in the area are well cared for and looked after. The purpose of this role is to ensure the homes are run effectively, that high quality support is always provided to young people. To be an advocate for the residents’ well-being and to provide strong, motivational leadership to staff.
Salary - up to 50k depending on experience, performance related bonus
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage a small group of homes and be accountable to the Operation Manager and Directors.
- Provide case management oversight of approx. 15 young people.
- Supervise the House Managers / Registered Managers.
- Ensure the day-to-day delivery of support provided within the home meets the needs of the young people and the contractual obligations with our customers.
- Undertake regular and effective quality assurance checks on the homes to ensure full compliance with procedures.
- To support, manage and coach managers to achieve the highest standards of support for the residents.
Skills and requirements:
- Leadership skills.
- Staff supervision.
- NVQ Level 5.
- Full clean driving licence.
If you are interested in this role, please send a CV , or call Anthony on 01926 354 604