Commercial Director (32324) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + + benefits package|
Position: Commercial Director
Location: Commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, Rugby, Leicester, Leamington Spa, Redditch
Salary: £70,000 – £90,000 + benefits package (DOE)
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Director responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies for an expanding business within the West Midlands area. The business is going through a period of growth and we anticipate a considerable increase in business/turnover over the next 2 to 3 years. As the Commercial Director you will be directly responsible for all business commercial activities, ensuring targets are met and relayed across the entire business. You will provide oversight to business performance V's budget, and also to the economic and competitive environment in order to benchmark success. As the Commercial Director you will set annual budget for the Commercial Team that supports the business's financial and strategic goals, demonstrates ambition, and ensures high performance levels from the Commercial Team.
Key requirements for the Commercial Director vacancy:
- Previous experience working as a Commercial Manager or Commercial Director within a contracting business, ideally from an automation related sector (Bespoke Machinery, System Integration, Controls Manufacturing, Robotics, Warehouse Automation, End of Line Systems or related), however, experience from the general engineering, capital plant, automotive, aerospace and utilities sector will also be considered (must have contracting experience).
- A proven track record of achieving organisational targets working as a Commercial Director/Manager.
- Ideally a degree or higher degree in a management discipline or a professional qualification. Or With qualifications that are applicable to commercial Management Knowledge of NEC Contracts (beneficial, not essential)
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in a related industry (as listed above).
- Senior level experience of management of people and resources.
- You should have strong strategic, financial, sales and commercial acumen.
- Experience working with and/or managing P&L.
If you feel you have the relevant industry experience for this Commercial Director vacancy, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software & Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.