Health & Safety Advisor (32387) Lowestoft, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Position: Health & Safety Advisor
(We are keen to hear from applicants working as H&S Advisors, H&S Engineers, HSE Advisors, or in a similar H&S role)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to join our business. As the Health & Safety Advisor you will provide day to day technical support on all planned and reactive HSE related matters within your area of responsibility and support other team members or business functions as required. You will be expected to take ownership of and champion the company vision, values, and management system requirements in your area of responsibility, ensuring arrangements are clearly identified, monitored, and improved.
- Provide advice, support, and guidance to stakeholders and implementation of safe systems of work.
- Identify hazards and assess risks ensuring controls are identified and implemented.
- Identify training requirements and develop and deliver training packages and presentations.
- Develop and maintain HSE Management System procedures, documents, and records.
- Plan and deliver a programme of audits and inspections in line with business needs.
- Lead and conduct investigations providing accurate findings, actionable recommendations, and reports.
- Identify trends and provide actionable suggestions, recommendations, and improvements.
- Plan, attend and facilitate meetings, forums and workshops aimed at improving HSE performance.
- Plan, develop and disseminate HSE related communications.
- Develop effective working relationships with team members and internal/external stakeholders.
- Participate in team planning activities.
- Plan and participate in training and development activities ensuring CPD is maintained and up to date.
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent or working towards this level of membership
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Environmental qualification
- Relevant experience within manufacturing, production/assembly, testing, or marine environments.
- Risk assessment experience.
- Audit and inspection experience.
- Incident investigation and reporting experience as an investigator.
- Experience working in a Small, Medium Enterprise (SME)
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
If you have the required skills and experience for the Health & Safety Advisor vacancy please click on the apply button below and your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.