Project Manager (32328) London, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum|
Position: Project Manager (Engineering Leaders, Technical Managers, Automation Managers will also considered)
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + company benefits
A Project Manager with a passion for technology and robotics is required for a leading research and technology manufacturer with facilities in the UK, Europe and US. The company is embarking on groundbreaking advances in robotics, and they seek an experienced leader to support their endeavours and make a positive impact within the team and the wider business.
The role of the Project Manager:
- As the Project Manager you will maintain and grow a strong team to build and support robotic systems across UK and Internationally.
- You will define requirements and prioritise tasks for support work with research teams from across the robotics division.
- Manage workload across the team, and provide support for team members where required.
- Manage project delivery, including hardware procurement, installation, and configuration.
- Identify requirements for new hardware where needed to enable research, and liaise with other teams to design and implement.
The suitable candidate will need to possess the following skills:
- Engineering experience in the field of robotics, process, mechanical, or electrical engineering
- An understanding or appreciation of robotics and automated systems.
- Previous experience dealing with hardware related systems.
- Team leadership and people organisation skills.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in Agile methodology (desirable)
- Experience managing risk, resources, and budget.
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting high-level business updates on technical projects.
- Experience running a team in a lab environment would be desirable.
- Writing and maintaining engineering SOPs (desirable).
- Jira Software Knowledge (highly beneficial although not essential)
- H&S processes and procedures
If you would like to find out more, please click on the link to apply and if your experience is a match, a member of our team will be in touch.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.