Process Engineer (32370) Worcestershire, England
Position: Process Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our world class engineering facility in the Worcestershire area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for increasing manufacturing productivity across all departments. Previous experience in a similar role where you have been responsible for introducing process improvements across manufacturing would be highly desirable.
- As the Process Engineer you will help build and support a culture of continuous improvement across the work force.
- Work with suppliers to drive process and quality efficiency.
- As the Process Engineer you will be involved with and occasionally lead technical meetings.
- Involved with managing first off production trials with the operations and quality teams.
- Responsible for supporting production teams on daily issues.
- To work with the operations management team to generate and manage gross margin improvement plans and proactively challenge existing work practices to support the annual business plan.
- To be committed to and champion a strong EHS culture on site.
Key Experience required for the Process Engineer vacancy
- Previous experience working within a production environment in a Process Engineering role with hands on experience of implementing/introducing lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement, process engineering tools and techniques.
- Experience with value stream mapping, 6S, Kanban and Kaizen would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in project delivery and problem solving
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment would be highly beneficial although is not essential.
- Experience with Prince 2 would be highly beneficial.
- A HNC qualification or higher in a relevant Engineering discipline
The Process Engineer opportunity offers a pathway to a fulfilling career in a highly advanced engineering technical field with many opportunities for development, training, and advancement.
If you have the passion and commitment to develop a career with a highly advanced world class engineering business, please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, UK.