Mechanical Design Engineer (32412) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Position: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (negotiable) + company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to come and work with an innovative company involved with the development of highly complex projects based at our site in Coventry. We are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer that is experienced at creating concept designs, engaging with end users and is able to think out of the box, prior experience with design detailing and understanding design for manufacturing principals is highly beneficial. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Mechanical Design Engineer interested in working with an innovative company breaking boundaries and setting a new bench mark within their industry sector.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience working as a mechanical design engineer with an SME where you have been involved with the design and development of products from concept to completion.
- Experience with concept design/creation, design detailing, design review and design for manufacture.
- Using your experience and getting involved with bill of materials, product prototyping and testing, advising manufacturing and engineering colleagues from a design perspective.
- Experience with technical documentation and providing technical support in relation to the design.
- 2D and 3D design experience.
- Working to British and European design standards ensuring quality and safety is adhered to at all times.
- Design software knowledge with AutoCAD, Solidworks, CREO (advantage), NX (advantage), Autodesk Inventor.
- Industry experience from Agriculture, Marine, Automotive, Aerospace preferred, other sectors will also be considered.
- Previous design experience with powertrain, drivetrain, hydraulic systems, engine systems, transmission, gear and shaft systems, would be an added advantage.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this Mechanical Design Engineer vacancy then please click on the link below to apply. Your CV will be forwarded to Cartisian Technical Recruitment for consideration.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.