Technical Sales Engineer (32259) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + + bonus, benefits and car allowance|
Position: Technical Sales Engineer - Sensors & Automation
Location: Home based covering the North West region of the UK: Cheshire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside, including Manchester, Liverpool, Carlisle, Chester, Lancaster, Preston, Salford, Bolton)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + bonus, company benefits and car allowance
We have an exiting opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer to join a global organisation. We are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer with experience of selling technical solutions based on sensor technologies. You will be selling to OEM's, Tier 1 and System Integrators from various industry sectors covering the North West of the UK.
Experience: Previous sales experience into the following markets would be highly beneficial: AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles), AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robots), LiDAR, Telematics, Point Cloud, 3D & Mapping/Measurement Systems, Drone Technology, Guidance Systems/Machines for Automation, Pneumatic Control Systems
Key experience & skills required for the Technical Sales Engineer vacancy:
- Previous experience of solution sales for sensors and related technology into the following markets/customers: AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles), AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robots), LiDAR, Telematics, Point Cloud, 3D & Mapping/Measurement Systems, Drone Technology, Guidance Systems/Machines for Automation, Pneumatic Control System's and mobile machinery or vehicle machinery customers.
- Proven commercial/business development skills.
- Experience in a similar role within the UK prior to this role.
- Knowledge or experience in delivering Systems/Capital sales proposals to end users is preferential although not essential.
- Manage Solution Sale and to add value at each opportunity.
- A formal qualification in Engineering to at least BTEC HNC/D level or industry-based equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on their own initiative and as member of a team.
To apply for this Technical Sales Engineer vacancy please click on the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ