Technical Sales Manager (32361) Warwick, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + + 20% commission, car + benefits|
Position: Technical Sales Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + 20% bonus/commission, company car (Audi A4), company benefits including pension, medical and 37 days holiday)
Location: Warwick, West Midlands
We are also keen to hear from applicants working in the following positions: Applications Manager, National/Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Technical Account Manager and General Manager/Business Unit Manager with a technical sales background with knowledge of CNC Machinery.
An exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager is available with a supplier of hi-tech niche machinery across the UK and Ireland. Our machines are manufactured in mainland Europe and supplied to our customers across the UK & Ireland. As the Technical Sales Manager you will oversee the UK & Ireland business sales operation taking full accountability for the P&L. You will oversee the team which includes Sales Engineers/Account Managers, Applications Team, Service & Maintenance Engineers, and Office Manager.
Key Responsibility and skills required for the Technical Sales Manager vacancy:
- Ownership and responsibility for managing the P&L for UK & Ireland
- Leading a small team including Sales & Application Engineers, Service and Maintenance Engineers and Office admin.
- Drive sales and maintain margin performance in line with company expectations.
- Developing client relationships, develop and successfully provide cost effective solutions for projects which meet the project requirements whilst meeting all relevant legislation's and specifications.
- Recommend and attend relevant tradeshows and exhibitions, as necessary.
- Responding to customer enquiries & requests promptly, professionally, and effectively.
- Effectively negotiate and close all potential sales.
- Keep abreast of ever-changing technologies.
- Working within the agreed timescales as required by the client and the business.
- Seek approval of tenders from Germany prior to agreement with clients.
- Previous experience from a Technical Sales, Sales & Applications, Business Development background is essential.
- Prior experience leading and managing a small technical team (sales, application, service, or maintenance) is essential.
- A technical qualification (BEng, HNC/HND) or an engineering apprenticeship is essential.
- Industry experience with precision machining, machine tools , CNC machining, tooling would be highly advantageous. This is a commercial and technical position and would require some understanding of the market place, its competitors, and the opportunities within the industry sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to be joining a hi-tech company in the UK, part of a bigger global organisation. To apply for this Technical Sales Manager vacancy please click on the link to apply.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Software & Electronics, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.