Electrical Design Engineer (32590) Lutterworth, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum|
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
Location: Lutterworth, East Midlands
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to support our Engineering Design team. Ideally, we would need the Electrical Design Engineer to have prior experience of working within the industrial automaton sector, working on projects involving the electrical design of special purpose machinery, capital plant machinery, packaging/bagging machinery, robotic systems, CNC machinery, PLC controlled machines, or similar types of machinery.
Key skills & experience required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
- Passionate to produce designs using Solidworks Electrical, AutoCAD (electrical) or a similar electrical design software system on projects within Automation, System Integration, Special Purpose Machinery (or similar technical industrial experience)
- Creating Electrical Schematics (must be able to develop and create symbols and reports).
- Electrical calculations and the related costs involved.
- BOM creation (not essential).
- Able to produce all electrical, cable, routing & panel layouts.
- Understanding of the BS EN 60204 panel wiring standards and BS EN 12100 Safety of machinery.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please apply via the link below.
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Solihull, Birmingham, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ