Senior Payroll Officer (BBBH6364) Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD85000 - AUD90000 per annum|
About the Company
An nationally recognised organisation in the Transportation Industry is seeking a Senior Payroll Officer to join the team on a permanent basis. Work in a high performing team whilst reporting into a supportive and nurturing Payroll Manager who has big plans for growth and development.
Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid model, working from home & office
- Work life balance
- Free Public Transport across company rides!
About the Role
This role is suitable for a passionate, attentive individual able to perform end to end Payroll duties.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner across fortnightly & monthly cycles
- Processing upgrades and system upgrades whilst liaising with IT
- Use of ADP and Kronos
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards and operate within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform closure of the bank file
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Previous Senior Payroll experience using ADP is desirable
- Experience in the duties named above
- Performed full function payroll including closing the bank file
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong experience in reporting
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please sumbit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, please contact Bel for a confidential conversation on 0435 778 351.