Credit Analyst (Credit) Dyersville, Iowa
|Salary:||USD40000 - USD60000 per year|
Community bank is looking to add a Credit Analyst to their team. This position offers a great opportunity for advancement and facilitates close working relationships with executive management, lenders, and customers to grow the bank's presence in the area. This will more than likely transition into an Agriculture Lending role depending on Agriculture knowledge.
- Analyze credit information and business financial statements.
- Review C&I, agriculture, commercial real estate, and other business loans.
- Performs credit administration, financial analysis, monitoring and due diligence review of various financial packages and loan originations for the association and other reports as requested by management.
- Ensures that all assigned loans are properly risk rated, assigned loss given defaults are correct and performance status assignments are proper.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study.
- 2 or more years of experience in the banking or financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.