Loan Officer (MTIA) Marshalltown, Iowa
|Salary:||USD50000 - USD65000 per year + Year End Bonus|
Community banking client would like to add a loan officer to help work the Marshalltown market area. Opportunity is open due to current expansion, and organization sees a ton of growth potential going forward. This opportunity does not come with any unreasonable goals as this is not a high pressure sales role. Candidate can live within 40 minutes of location, so relocation is not mandatory. The loan officer position is fluid, depending on background/area of expertise.
- Minimum 3 years of lending experience in any of the following areas: Mortgage, Retail, Consumer, Commercial, or Agriculture.
- Proven track record of success with prospecting their own business.
- Being active in the community.
- 4 year degree in related field of study is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge/Understanding of credit analysis, underwriting, and origination.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.