Compliance Officer (COMUS) Peoria, Illinois
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD85000 per year|
My client is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer. This position is responsible for all compliance efforts of the bank, ensuring that all policies and procedures comply with appropriate laws and regulations. The focus of this position will include, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and oversees the compliance program for the bank
- Develops and coordinates compliance efforts
- Trains staff in regulatory compliance
- Coordinates and directs both the Community Reinvestment Act and the Bank Secrecy Act programs.
- Submits compliance performance report to the Board of Directors.
- Reviews bank's advertising and marketing materials prior to publication to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Understand laws and regulations that impact the bank functions; and understand how to review various banking functions to evaluate the level of risk associated with those functions
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field of study.
- 2-6 years of experience as a Compliance Officer within a community bank setting.(Preferred)
- Strong understanding and experience with BSA and CRA.
- Ability to analyze business processes and risks in order to execute audits.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in