Agriculture/Commercial Loan Officer (Iowa Falls) Iowa Falls, Iowa
|Salary:||USD65000 - USD85000 per year + Year End Bonus|
My client is seeking an experienced Agriculture/Commercial loan officer. Candidate will inherit an already established portfolio- which is why previous experience is preferred. This opportunity comes with no unreasonable goals, expectations, or element of micromanagement. My client is well respected in the community and provides a great work/life balance.
Ideal Candidate Would Have...
- 3-5 years of agriculture/commercial lending experience (Greater Experience Than 5 Years Will Result In Greater Compensation)
- Previous experience with managing a loan portfolio.
- A strong agriculture background
- Ties to the surrounding area is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Direct experience with CRE and C&I loans
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- 4 year degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of origination, credit analysis, and underwriting.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.