Wealth, Trust, Investments, and Leadership (RIJP) New Hampton, Iowa
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD150000 per year + Bonus|
Provide wealth management services while helping develop new business. Primary responsibilities include the prospecting and soliciting of new business, determining and selling appropriate investments, account development and all activities relating to the expansion of investment services.
- Promote and sell investment and trust services through an integrated marketing program, including branch training and relationship development, telephone solicitation, direct mail, follow-up calling, and other prospecting methods.
- Interview and counsel customers to obtain information, including financial background and investment goals, needed to develop a customer profile and define appropriate investment strategy.
- Open customer accounts, initiate and confirm customer orders, maintain customer files and records, and prepare all required reports.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with direct sales related to wealth management and securities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent business related experience.
Please contact our professional recruiter Alan McMillen via email at Alan.McMillen@gogpac.com for more information on this, or any other positions you might be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.