Communications Manager in Philadelphia, PA! (COMMU53654) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD55000 - USD65000 per year|
PeopleShare is seeking a Communications Manager in Philadelphia, PA! We are seeking a driven leader to oversee a team of 4 people overseeing all public relations related operations!
Job Details for Communications Manager:
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday
- Pay Rate: $55,000-65,000 per year
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Communications Manager:
- Oversee a team of 4 employees focused on: editorial, social media, marketing, and design
- Coordinate all press releases, media interviews, press conferences, and public relations
- Develop and execute all marketing campaigns
Job Requirements for Communications Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, Master's Degree preferred
- Proven track record of leading a small team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, team oriented environment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.