Senior Market Access Manager (38484) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits Package|
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
- Local and global future career pathways
- Innovative global biopharmaceutical company
Accelerate your market access career in this Senior Market Access Manager role working on innovative market access projects with scope for further career progression.
- Above market salary package including base, car, super, bonus and eligibility for stock options
- Opportunity to broaden your market access experience beyond pure PBAC submissions
- Long term career development opportunities including local promotions and roles above country at global HQ
- Work with a highly experienced and dynamic market access team
About the company
You’ll be joining an innovative biopharmaceutical organisation continuing to grow both in portfolio breadth and pipeline in this Senior Market Access Manager role. The organisation’s portfolio includes life extending pharmaceutical products for patients that are truly life changing. You will be working with a dedicated and patient focused organisation with a strong scientific focus across the business.
About the opportunity
This is the ideal time to join this Market Access team where you will be able to immediately make your mark in both the execution of market access submissions, together with providing input and direction to emerging market access strategy. Your role will include preparing market access submissions (PBAC, MSAC, PHARMAC) as well as working closely with the department head on the strategy for a range of innovative pipeline products.
Skills and Experience
- Established experience working in Market Access preparing PBAC submissions
- Thorough understanding of Australian healthcare sector and policy environment
- Post graduate qualifications in Market Access / Health Economics
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including Medical and Commercial
Collaborative, patient focused, innovative, dedicated.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Adrian McConchie, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.