Regional Human Resources Director (38538) Southbank, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive package on offer|
- High profile APAC regional leadership role
- Dynamic and innovative global organisation
- Market leading benefits package
Healthcare Professionals Group have partnered with this ground-breaking healthcare organisation to identify a high calibre candidate for this newly created role of Regional Human Resources Director focused on the APAC region.
About the company
Join one of the pharmaceutical sector’s most dynamic and innovative organisations that has played a key role in saving lives and improving health outcomes for patients globally. With a burgeoning pipeline of therapeutics, this organisation has unique and exciting growth plans in the APAC region, and globally.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Global Human Resources Business Partner, the Regional Human Resources Director will work closely with in-market commercial leaders to provide HR business partnering capabilities across a range of APAC countries including Australia & New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong. Your ability and proven experience in working strategically across the APAC region whilst having hands on involvement in the execution of HR responsibilities in each market is critical for this role.
You will be working with the commercial businesses to support the build of the country organisations in APAC including organisational design, people and talent management, culture and HR processes and systems. This is a visible and high-impact role, playing a key part in supporting the strategic talent acquisition and onboarding of employees and mission-critical talent, while providing HR governance and alignment of the talent strategy with the organisation’s expansion goals.
- Assessing organisational and people needs
- Driving the HR function with vision and energy
- Leveraging best practice tools and pragmatic approaches for optimum business results
- Pro-actively build and establish strong relationships with client groups as well as with the extended HR community to understand their needs, requirements, and challenges
- Ensure clarity on workforce planning, collaborating with clients and stakeholders to have the proper infrastructure available as the organisation expands in key markets
- Develop new best in class “ways of working” and continuous optimize existing important “in-country” and “above country” HR processes and policies
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- HR Leadership experience across APAC (preferably ANZ, Japan, South Korea)
- Experience working in a complex, dynamic and cross functional corporate environment
- Ability to work between strategic and execution priorities across multiple countries
- Experience working with internal HR service centres and external vendors
- Flexibility to travel within the region at short notice if required (30 – 40% travel)
- Experience with hands on HR leadership in market across multiple countries concurrently
- Experience managing a range of cultural sensitivities
- Market leading remuneration package including STIs, LTIs and stock on appointment
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family
- Generous life and disability insurance
- Access to additional leave
- Paid parental leave, family planning and adoption benefits
- Well-being and employee assistance program
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please ensure you meet the skills and experience requirements before applying electronically.