Market Access Manager (38177) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive salary & benefits|
About the company
This company is a market leading global pharmaceutical organisation. The Market Access team is a high performing team with a strong focus on collaboration, professional development and providing exposure to a wide range of projects. With a focus on people at the epicentre of their values, this company is able to provide a strong pipeline of specialty products and a reputable name in industry.
About the opportunity
As a Market Access Manager you will lead and project manage PBAC, MSAC and PHARMAC submissions. You will provide strategic oversight and work cross-functionally (locally and above country) with internal stakeholders, whilst leading a range of reimbursement submissions.
- Project manage the preparation of PBAC and MSAC submissions
- Develop strategy to maximize reimbursement opportunities
- Develop and ensure implementation of market access strategies
- Lead cross functional teams
- Work with external vendors where required
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Life Science, Public Health or Health Economic degree
- Strong current experience in a Market Access / Health Economics role for the ANZ market
- Strong experience of PBAC submissions
- Knowledge of MSAC submissions advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of HTA/Health Economic and Outcomes Research
- Strong understanding and/or exposure to economic modelling
A collaborative team, where management is focused on personal development.
How to Apply
Click apply to be considered for this position in confidence.