Security Guard Surveillance-$14/hr (SECUR75408) St. Louis, Missouri
|Salary:||USD14 - USD14 per hour + Company Paid Uniforms!|
SEEKING NEW EMPLOYMENT?
2ND& 3RD SHIFT SECURITY OPPORTUNITIES
Do you prefer evening and overnight work? Securitas Security Services has the ANSWER!
Do you enjoy working evenings or overnight shifts?
- Are you able to work independently
- Are you capable of working in all weather conditions; inside and outside?
- Do you possess a strong customer service background?
NO PRIOR SECURITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Build your experience for company advancement!
Openings in North City St. Louis
Full-time 2nd & 3rd shifts
*must be able to work weekends and holidays*
Interested in our career opportunities? Give our office a call at
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Access control-check in/out trucks (will sit in vehicle)
- Patrols premises- only as required
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why Wait? Join Our Security Protection Team Today!