Business Administration Traineeship (RMSNCLAGBA07) Beresfield, Newcastle, Australia
|Salary:||AUD8.76 - AUD19.76 per hour|
- Do you enjoy working with numbers and organising daily tasks?
- Would you like a career in an office, gaining a Certificate 3 in Business Admin
- Beresfield Location
This Traineeship is within the Administration Division, and we are looking for a motivated individual who thrives on a challenge and would enjoy working in 360’ admin and accounts position. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration over a 12 month period, whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment.
- Reception duties, meet and greet clients
- Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Organising the incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing, scanning and archiving
- Handle receipt and despatch of information
- Maintain business records on the computer
- Basic accounts administration
- Design and produce business documents
- Setting up of the meeting room
- Ensuring the reception is kept tidy at all times
- Undertake other administrative duties as trained and directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous exposure in a business, hospitality or customer service environment
- Studied business, legal or human resources subjects at school
- Sound Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable on the job, high initiative and adaptability
- Drivers licence and own transport
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop an administration or accounts career. Very supportive team and a great company that is growing.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- No weekend work, office hours are Monday to Friday
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Amber Gillett on 02 4969 8099.