Customer Service and Sales Support - Business Traineeship (JO000077202) Inner West Sydney, Australia
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SUPPORT ROLE
- WORK IN A FRIENDLY TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- GET PAID TO LEARN VIA MEGT BUSINESS TRAINEESHIP
MEGT is working with a global manufacturer of material handling equipment, lift trucks and technology - to help them find a Full Time Trainee. As part of their Order Delivery Team you will be required to interact with all customer’s on a national level; to arrange and coordinate their orders and provide first class customer service. Make 2022 your year - securing a Full time role and CERT 3 Business Qualification - APPLY NOW!
- Process all incoming sales files & ensure all required document & information is accurate
- Conduct initial onboard phone calls to customers & provide dedicated sales support
- Generate & prepare projected invoicing reports
- Process all cancellations & de-allocations of stock
- Conduct post delivery calls with every customer 2 -4 weeks after delivery
- Use internal IT systems for reporting and data entry
Skill Set Required:
- Completion of High School Certificate
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Email Suites
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Confident communicator - verbal and written
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
**Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid19 vaccination requirements. **
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with our partners. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
So, what next?
Secure your CERT 3 Business Traineeship and Hit APPLY NOW!
OR email directly amandawilley @megt.com.au (no spaces)
Please note, we are unable to take enquiries by phone.