First Nations - Microsoft IT Traineeship (JO000078112) Sydney, Australia
Upgrade to a new career path with our First Nations Microsoft Traineeship Program!
Now taking Expressions of Interest for various Host Employers, with roles available across Sydney!
The Microsoft Traineeship Program is designed to support budding IT professionals to take the first step in their career. This is an opportunity to gain paid work experience in the IT field while gaining a nationally recognised qualification: Certificate IV Information Technology (Networking), in addition to the latest Global Microsoft certifications as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track.
If you are successful in joining the Microsoft Traineeship Program, MEGT becomes your legal employer and you will be hosted with one of our clients from the Microsoft Australia partner network.
· Do you have a true passion for technology and enjoy tinkering with
· Taking expressions of interest from those that identify as First Nations
· Excellent customer service skills a must!
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· A valid Australian driver’s license and own reliable car (preferable)
On the job duties may include:
· Providing technical support and troubleshooting for hardware, software,
and/or network issues
· Assisting users via phone, email, or in person, resolving technical
· Installation, configuration and maintenance for hardware, software or
· Managing user accounts and providing training on system usage
· Utilize IT systems and procedures, document and maintain knowledge
· Enforcing IT security policies and promoting data protection
· Full-time paid traineeship: earn while you learn, with No HECS Debt
· Gain a nationally recognized qualification, Cert IV in IT and Microsoft
· Access to a range of exciting career paths within the IT sector
· Job security and stability through our Group Training Organization
· Receive mentoring and support throughout your traineeship from your
designated Field Officer
**Eligibility criteria may apply for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications, police check, Working with children’s check and COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Applicants are assessed accordingly. Please note this is NOT a Graduate Program. **
The best way to express your interest for this program is by hitting APPLY NOW! The dedicated Microsoft Recruitment Consultant is Amanda Willey: amandawilley @megt.com.au (no spaces)
This is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Identified role. This is a program to improve the under-representation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in this industry and is an equal opportunity measure under section 105 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991. Only applications from Aboriginal people and/or Torres Strait Islander people will be considered for this role
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Microsoft Traineeship Program. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.