Solar Sales Executive - Residential Solar Panels (ALF8832) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP85000 per annum + Basic + Commission|
Our client is a fast-growing global renewable energy developer and operator who are quickly expanding in the UK and across Europe, they offer great career enhancement opportunities for the right candidates their first hire with be for Leeds and surrounding areas.
Please only apply if you have 6 months + Solar Sales experience - Client's criteria - thank you
- Identify and close sales opportunities in the UK, in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts, including residential and small commercial installers
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the residential and small commercial market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Solar sales
- Some experience of Solar PV Design is advantageous but not essential as training given
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the product of the company line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms – Product training given.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person
- Team player
- Home based, location is flexible
- Full, clean, driving license
£30k - £35k pa basic + commission
OTE £84k pa (target performance of 4 sales per week)