Travelodge Inbound Booking Agent – English Market (Travelodge) Barcelona, Spain
|Salary:||EUR15000 - EUR15000 per annum + Incentives for high performance|
We are looking for native level English speakers with outstanding sales skills to join our high energy booking team!
We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact centre and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with sales teams trained specifically to achieve challenging targets.
The primary role of the Inbound Booking Agent is to strive for excellence in all contacts with customers on behalf of CPM clients and to deliver results which meet and exceed set targets. Dealing with the existing and potential customers of the CPM clients with the aim to answer enquiries, make bookings and recommend and introduce additional services.
About our Client:
Our client is the UK’s largest independent hotel brand, with more than 580 locations across the UK, Ireland and Spain. We have over 40,000 guest bedrooms, serve more than 3 million cooked breakfasts per year, and over 50% of our guests stay with us for business. We are constantly improving our customer experience by providing quality facilities in essential locations, as well as expanding our estate to offer more rooms!
- Handle approx. 85 inbound calls per day, consisting of booking requests, cancellations, amendments and customer enquiries.
- Identify sales opportunities in every call by understanding our customers’ needs.
- Influence and persuade customers to make reservations now, not think about it and call back later.
- Upsell our rooms and cross-sell our extras, such as breakfast and Wi-Fi, to increase revenue.
- Work within talk-time targets to deliver minimum calls per hour.
- Constantly improve product knowledge to deliver the highest quality of information to our customers.
- Meet quality compliance standards as well as individual performance targets in line with CPM requirements, contributing to team targets even when your own personal target has been achieved.
- Deal with general customer enquiries quickly and efficiently, always trying to spot the sales opportunity!
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- 1–2 years call centre experience preferred.
- Customer service or other customer facing experience preferred although not essential.
- Sales experience preferred although not essential.
- Good interpersonal skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Native level of English (plus a good level of Spanish would be an advantage).
- Basic computer skills and accurate data capture.
Attitude and Behaviour:
- Team player with the ability to work with a varied level of CPM personnel.
- Polite and courteous with customers.
- Calm with the ability to deal professionally with challenging calls.
- Highly motivated with a drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow procedures, accurately use systems and follow rules and guidelines.
- Asking appropriate questions to ascertain customer needs with an excellent ability to listen.
- Able to work under pressure and capable of withstanding conflicts or difficult situations.
- Open to feedback and driven to improve performance.
- Speaks clearly and concisely at the appropriate pace and adopts a tone of voice that puts the customer at ease.
- Professional and demonstrates respect towards others at all times.
- Strong work ethic. Must adhere to the assigned shifts.
- Flexibility to work rotating shift patterns within a standard working week.
What we offer:
- A young, fun, multicultural work environment with social events throughout the year.
- Being part of a constantly growing company and team, with endless opportunities for career development.
- Sales training and coaching to ensure you hit and exceed your targets.
- Language lessons (Spanish).
- Central location in Barcelona with great transport links.
- Rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday: 39h per week, between 9am & 11:30pm.
- Part-time evening/weekend options available.
- Base salary of 15,000€ gross per year plus weekly bonus scheme if targets are hit (15-85€ per week).
- Unbeatable discounts across all our UK hotels as well as corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets.
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.