Tax Manager (A2STMNSVL) Nashville, Tennessee
A top CPA firm in Nashville is looking to add an experienced Tax Manager to their team. This individual will be actively involved in compliance and advisory services. Leadership experience is a must!
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services
- Manage, mentor, and provide ongoing performance feedback to a highly motivated team
- Oversee complex tax projects
- Build new and existing client relationships
- CPA certification preferred
- B.S. in Accounting or similar degree
- 5+ years of tax experience
- 3+ years supervisory experience preferred
- Great work/life balance
- Excellent PTO and benefits package
- Competitive salary
To be considered for this position or if you would like to hear about other Public Accounting positions, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605.679.9299
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.