DevOps Engineer (BBBH13816) Turin (province), Italy
My client is as an Italian aerospace engineering company whose activities mainly concern the production of microsatellites for deep space and the development of innovative solutions in order to improve and to support the life and the comfort of space explorers. The company activities follow the “all in-house concept” including design, development, integration, qualification and operation services.
They are looking for:
Role: DevOps Engineer
Pay: to be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Turin (Italy)
- Design and develop automation systems for software build, testing, and deployment.
- Cooperate with the other members of the Software Development team.
- Provide training to the software developers on the usage of CI/CD tools.
- Maintain and upgrade the software development environment.
- Cooperate with the company’s Quality Assurance (QA) department to define and monitor quality rules and quality gates for software products.
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps.
- Good written and spoken communication in English.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub pipelines, etc.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems, including shell scripting.
- Good knowledge of software (unit) testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of code versioning systems (Git).
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Jira, etc.).
- Knowledge of container-based systems and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Scripting languages and configuration formats: Bash, Groove, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge of programming languages: C/C++, Python, etc.
- Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma.
- Previous experience in aerospace/space projects (industrial and/or academic).
- Knowledge of real-time operating systems (RTEMS, FreeRTOS, uCOS, etc.).
- Experience with customization of OS for embedded systems (Linux, Zephyr, Yocto, etc.).
- Knowledge of space sector standards (ECSS, CCSDS, etc.).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”