Qualified Person (ad - 232379) Netherlands
QUALIFIED PERSON/QUALITY MANAGER
Nonstop Consulting is currently working alongside a global Pharmaceutical client who is currently expanding their team and looking to hire a Qualified Person for the Quality Assurance team.
This role is important to the company as you will be the key individual who will be responsible for the release of the new products before they go out onto market and to make sure that they are safe to be released. This is a really good chance for you to become part of a dynamic company, working with amazing products within a good team also it gives you the chance to allow you work in a start-up type based environment.
Currently looking to hire for the New Year, out client is seeking someone who be a hard worker and be dedicated to team and the company.
- Releasing the products onto the EU markets
- Work with the other departments within the company such as Regulatory, Clinical, and Supply Chain etc. This is to support the teams with the legislative requirements.
- Ensure that all relevant documents are up to date such as GxP and they reviewed on a regular basis.
- Identify the gaps and risks and find the opportunity for the improvement of the Quality Systems.
Background and Skills:
- Completed diploma in Pharmacy (studied for at least 4 years)
- 5 years experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech industry
- Experience with batch releases must be strong
- Manufacturing experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
If you feel you are suitable for the role and would like to find out more about it and secure a place for an interview, please apply with a WORD copy of your CV to Amy Davies and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are closing shortly
Nonstop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within the Regulatory Affairs, Medical Devices sector. I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland and surrounding areas.