Life Cycle Engineer/Team Lead - Key role - Swiss MedTech (AB-62275-6) Switzerland
Senior Life Cycle Engineer with leadership responsibilities - Key role - industry leading Medtech – Swiss base with international travel
As a Senior Life Cycle Engineer, you will be a key technical contributor to engineering projects, serving as an expert in electromechanical assembly, process optimization, cost savings and design transfer support for Next Generation and legacy products. The position will be based in Switzerland with local and international travel.
- Ideally electrical/electronic engineering background – mechanical engineers with a strong electrical side to their career will also be considered
- Ideally Medical devices experience and in working to ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820
- Leadership experience either having directly managed teams and people, or as project manager
- Manufacturing background essential, ideally development experience as well, utilising Design for Manufacturing techniques, and serving as an expert in design for manufacturing, to also mentor and share expertise with colleagues
- Trouble shooting experience – familiar with recall methodologies
The language locally is German, travel locally within Europe to Suppliers and vendors will be required, as will international travel and where English is essential.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a company at the ground level and during a strong growth cycle and help support products that significantly improve a patient's quality of life. If this sounds like you, please contact the Senior Consultant Andrew Boroky for more information on 0041 43 50 80 816, and email him at email@example.com
KEY WORDS: Design, Development, Validation, Verification, Compliance, Production, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, German, English, ISO 13485, Mechanical Engineering, Electro-mechanical, technician, Field Service engineer, FSE, Medical Device jobs, Nonstop recruitment.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.